Descendants of Aaron Gershon and Deborah PUCHAVITCH/PARKER
1. Unknown PUCOVITZ
i. Unknown PUCOVITZ 
ii. Yenah PUCOVITZ .
iii. Haysel PUCOVITZ - Worked for the Csar's Government.
2. Unknown PUCOVITZ - Kidnapped about age 4 or 5 and brought up in a Russian military school. Served in Russian military until about age 46. Married Leah UNKNOWN.
i. Aaron Gershon PUCOVITZ 
ii. Morris PARKER - Married Bessie UNKNOWN .
iii. Annie PUCOVITZ - Married Martin COHEN . Children Alan, Julius. Died 13 June 1928.
iv. Mabel PUCOVITZ - Married Jack HARRIS . Children Hazel, Norman, Alan, Oliver, Minnie.
v. Joseph PARKER. 
3. Aaron Gershom PUCOVITZ/PARKER [Picture] Born about February 1865 in Resein, Lithuania. Naturalized 27 June 1891. Married Deborah UNKNOWN [Picture] 1885 in Resein, Lithuania. Died June 1955. She was an orphan. Emigrated about 1885. Route from Lithuania to US included Koenigsburg, Paris, and Liverpool. He was a cobbler in Boston in 1890. Name changed from Pucovitz to PARKER 6 January 1909.
i. Louis PARKER  - Born 1888 in Boston, Suffolk, MA.
ii. Goldie PARKER - Daughters Charlotte & Ruth.
iii. Abraham Jerome PARKER  - Born 28 October 1890 in Boston, Suffolk, MA.
v. Harry Hayne PARKER - Born 15 February 1893 in Boston, Suffolk, MA. Died 22 September 1995.
iv. Morris PARKER  - Born 1894.
vi. Israel PARKER - Born 13 July 1900. Killed by a train about 1926 at South Fork, PA.
4. Joseph PARKER - Married Mary UNKNOWN.
i. William PARKER
ii. Alan PARKER
iii. Jettie PARKER
5. Louis PARKER - Born in 1888 in Boston, Suffolk, MA. Married Jennie GOLDBERG.
i. Evelyn PARKER - Born about 1916. Married Harris GOLDBERG.
ii. Frank PARKER 
6. Abraham Jerome PARKER [Picture] Born 28 October 1890 at 163 Salem Street, Boston, Suffolk, MA. Died 20 August 1963 in Greenfield, Franklin, MA. Married Isabel Marion ANTHONY [Picture] 8 August 1911 in Revere, MA. He graduated from English High School in Boston. He worker for the US Bureau of Standards, was a wool company salesman 1919-1920; Purchasing Agent for US Department of Agriculture.
i. Muriel June PARKER  - Born 7 June 1912 in Washington, DC. Married Max HURWITZ .
ii. Janet Elinor PARKER [Picture] Born 14 November 1917 in Washington, DC. Married Emile Eugene DENEAULT
ii. Rosslyn Beverly PARKER  Born 4 February 1921 in Winthrop, MA. Married Robert MCINTOSH 29 June 1942.
7. Morris PARKER - Bornn in 1894. Married Alta GORMAN .
i. Henry PARKER
8. Frank PARKER - Born 23 January 1921. Died December 1996. Married Gladys BAKER . PhD in Biochemistry from Tufts University and Johns Hopkins University. He taught (now retired) at Flower & Fifth Avenue Hospital, New York City.
i. Judith PARKER - Born 1949.
ii. George PARKER - Born 1951. Died in 1982.
9. Max HURWITZ - Married Muriel June PARKER
i. Irma HURWITZ  - Married Robert GOODRICH .
ii. Betty HURWITZ .
iii. Deborah HURWITZ .
iv. David HURWITZ .
10. Robert Louis MCINTOSH - Married Rosslyn Beverly PARKER .
i. Diane MCINTOSH - Married Terrence KILLEEN .
ii. Laurie MCINTOSH - Married William NICHOLS .
11. Robert GOODRICH - Married Irma HURWITZ .
i. John GOODRICH .
ii. Peter GOODRICH .
iii. Susan GOODRICH - Married Unknown MCKINNEY .
iv. Andrew GOODRICH .
12. David HURWITZ
i. Laurie HURWITZ .
Return to Genealogy Page